This is us!!

This is us!!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm a slacker!!!

Ok, so I haven't updated my blog since we left Colorado. I know, its been a while. I'm not even sure that anyone will read this, but I just checked all my blog lists and realized how much I've missed out on.
For those who don't know, we welcomed our 4th little boy to our family on Aug. 20th. His name is Ethan James McClurg and I'm amazed at how natural it feels to have him here. It seems like he has always been there for Brett to kiss as he walks by, or for Adam to pat on the head. He is a wonderful baby that I feel so blessed to have.
I feel like you can learn a lot about people by reading their blogs. There is something very honest about the way people can talk about their lives when they blog. Whether they are experiencing sorrow, new found joy, or just everyday living....It's interesting to me to know what and how they are feeling. I always feel like I learn something when I read other people's blog. So to those of you that are faithful in your blogging, thank you....It helps me to feel connected to you even if I'm not always close by. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up on my blog a little better now that my life has calmed down a bit.

4 comments:

Mare said...

Congratulations on your little one! Now we need to see some pictures (other than FB) Please keep blogging, I love to be able to keep up with you even though you are so far away now...by the way, where did you end up?? :) Love and miss you!

The Mudrows said...

your like me I have a hard time updating my blog It takes me forever

Kelsey said...

Sarah...I'm not so sure your life is in the calming down stages, you just had a baby!!!! But whatever, I like updates and if having a baby a new baby in the household is a calming thing for you...I wish I could be more like you!

Michelle said...

I've been wondering how things were going. I'm happy to hear that baby Ethan made it into this crazy world safe and sound. I love his name. Where are you living now?