This is us!!

This is us!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holidays make me homesick!!

So I've decided that I get homesick during the holidays. Next week just won't come fast enough for me. Lately, I've been feeling like an outsider here in Colorado and really missing my family and friends back in Utah. I've been staying busy with Christmas prep, but now that its done, I'm just feeling...blah. It sucks when your best friend works 60+ hours a week and you don't have any family to keep you sane.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So where exactly do you live? We are just outside Denver, in Aurora. Are you far from there?

Ben and Sarah said...

We live in Eagle, its about 30 minutes west of Vail. Aurora is a suburb of Denver right? We don't make it to Denver that often, but next time we come, we should try to get together. It would be great to see you guys.

Julie said...

We look forward to seeing you soon!!! I miss my family around the holidays too and look forward to seeing them after Christmas!

Michelle said...

Yeah Aurora is a suburb of Denver. We live on Buckley Airforce Base. Just think in the area that the 70 crosses over the 225. That would be fun to get together. Or if you and your husband are coming into the area I can always watch your boys so you can out.

Jayme said...

oh.... I know... I know... MOVE HOME!
we miss you guys!