This is us!!

This is us!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Fever

I've got it! Spring fever is out in full force at the McClurg house. I would love nothing better than to be able to leave the windows open and let in the cool mountain air all day. But, that dang snow on the ground makes the air a little too chilly to leave them open too long. It's supposed to be in the 50's today, which is warm to me!!! Hopefully it will melt the snow and help melt away the crabbiness that I've had for the last two months. I counting on the spring to lighten my mood, brighten my home and bring nothing but good for Ben and the entire jobsite. Hopefully we can put the long hard winter behind us and start moving forward in a positive way.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am completely in a spring cleaning mode... especially with us moving in a few weeks. I feel like I always want to be organizing, and getting things in order. I love having the windows open!