This is us!!

This is us!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's official.....

It's official...... Ben has too much testosterone!! We are having baby boy #4!!!! Once again, Ben's high testosterone levels have overwhelmed any chance of me ever having a girl. But all joking aside, we are thrilled to know that we have a healthy, happy boy growing away inside of me. I'm definitely experienced with boys and I'll take a healthy baby any day!
People keep asking me if I'm ok with having a boy. The answer is yes. Did I want to have a girl, of course. But that does not take away from the fact that I love my boys and would not trade them for the world. I won't lie, there was a part of me that thought, "Can you check that again.... maybe it was a finger" But I think the other part of me always knew he was a boy.
If I'm half as patient as my mom, maybe there will be a #5 and maybe that will be my little girl. And if not, well..... I guess its a good thing I was always a little bit of a tom boy myself.:)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!!!! Ummmmm.... but now what am I supposed to do with all my girl clothes that are taking up all my space!?! Maybe I should hold onto them cause it seems I can't get a boy! LOL!

Julie said...

We are so happy for you! I'm glad that you are having a healthy baby boy! How fun for your boys too--4 brothers will have so much fun tormenting their mother :)

Ben and Sarah said...

Thanks for reminding me Julie:)