This is us!!

This is us!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The after holidays hangover......

I've never had a hangover, but I'm pretty sure this is how it would feel. During the holidays, I stayed up late, woke up early (with a little help from my boys) and now that its all done and over....I just can't seem to shake this funk I'm in. I'm tired all the time, I'm sooooo not motivated to do anything. I finally started to take down my Christmas decorations today, but I never finished. But I do have a cure.....its called "the inlaws are coming to visit on Friday!!!" I can guarantee that is enough to snap me out of la la land. My house will be getting a head to toe overhaul tomorrow to make sure its presentable for my neat freak in laws.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I know that when I know that people will be coming over it is enough to get me up and going. I was just thinking that I needed to get our downstairs bedroom cleaned up because Liz & Leah are coming over later to look at scrapbook paper (like they care what my bedroom looks like).