This is us!!

This is us!!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett!!!!!

My little Brett Packer is 3 years old today!!!! That seems like it flew by so quickly and yet I still have those days when I cannot wait for him to be a little older. :) So much has changed and he has grown up so far beyond his years.

Brett is a fire cracker of a kid and he definitely keeps me on my toes. He is loud and proud and 200% boy! He is the most polite little terror I have ever met! (Grandma Jo has nicknamed him her precious stinker) He is constantly busy and therefore, I am constantly busy. Even when he is playing in the other room, he comes out about every 5 minutes to make sure he hasn't missed anything.

He is totally loving being an older brother to Ethan and he takes advantage of every opportunity to hug and kiss his little "E-fan James". He loves to make Ethan smile and is the first one to say good morning when Ethan wakes up. He has learned that he is supposed to kiss him on the top of his head, but every once in a while he sneaks one in on Ethan's face.

Brett is by far a daddy's boy. He loves to talk to Ben on the phone and comes running when he knows his daddy is home from work. They have almost the same sense of humor and it usually has to do with potty talk.

As grown up as he thinks he is, he is still my little boy. I love when he comes in my room in the early morning to snuggle before we eat breakfast. He is loving and is always up for a kiss or hug. He is obsessed with superheroes and one day, I'm sure he'll have little boys of his own and will be able to be their superhero. Love you Brett Packer!!!!!

No comments: