This is us!!

This is us!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good Days

Good days are here again! Landon has been behaving at school, Adam is back to being my happy child, and Brett....well, Brett is just Brett, but its a lot easier to deal with his antics when the other stresses are gone.
I've even been able to do some crafting this week which always is a stress reliever for me. I must say that having a cricut was a dang good investment for me. It's fast enough that I can do small projects in between the chaos.
For those who don't know, Ben and I are expecting #4 at the end of August. We're very excited and I'll take and love whatever I get, but I can't help crossing my fingers for a girl. A girl can dream, right??
P.S. I know this is cheesey, but thanks for the support on those bad days. It's really nice to know that distance doesn't matter when it comes to family and friends. Sometimes I think words have a healing power.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for the rainbow after the rain!!!! Glad things are settling down a bit. Congrats again on the baby!

Julie said...

I'm glad things are looking up--I think those hard weeks just come with being a mother. I, like you, wouldn't ever trade my time with my kids for a job.