This is us!!

This is us!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

They went tooooo far!

OK, so I was already annoyed at the HOA and neighbors for how they were handling themselves. Well, last night Beau heard someone in my backyard!!! I'm not gonna point fingers but a well dressed woman was snooping around my backyard last night and my neighbor tells me the lady had a clipboard! They have gone too far and are now trespassing in my yard. When I got up to see what Beau was barking at, she turned and left. Then, when she got out of the gate, she waved at me like she was my friend or something. Not many friends would take off when they see you coming, now would they???? I have had two horrible nights sleep over this stupid thing and I just don't have a good feeling. I think no matter what, this is gonna end badly!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that is messed up!!!!! If they wanted to look at something they could have knocked on your door!! Now you are just being bullied! Who does she think she is, seriously? That could scare people really bad, I mean you have little kids. I'm so sorry all this mess is happening. I bet you have been so stressed about it! And that is not good for you when you are pregnant!

Jayme said...

I think they should let you out of the lease early! It is almost March! So that really isn't that long....she is only letting you out basically a month early if you could find a place by mid March or so! That would make me so mad too! People snooping in your yard?? Crappy nosy neighbors? I would call the HOA about the trespassers with clipboards!

So do you know where you want to move to??

Ben and Sarah said...

Jayme, I think it was the HOA in the backyard. Makes the situation a little harder. We need to stay in the area until the job is over which is supposed to be in Nov. So we need to find somewhere that will let us have a short lease. The problem is that it is so darn expensive to live up here, that most places are more than what we are paying now. All I can do is pray that everything will work out somehow and I already did that. Now it's the testing of the faith:)

Michelle said...

Okay so this is off topic, but do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Ben and Sarah said...

??? A few more weeks though.