This is us!!

This is us!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Homesick!

Have you ever noticed that when you're homesick, things always seem worse than they are. I have found that to be so true over the last year. When you're homesick, it changes everything. Kellie told me that when she gets homesick, she shops. Well, I'm a Mudrow, we shop all the time anyway. No, for me, when I'm homesick, all the little annoyances suddenly become huge! A problem with a friend, or the house being messy... doesn't matter, it becomes HUGE! So, I thought that by acknowledging that, it would be easier. Nope! Not a chance. I'm just glad that Ben is a good listener, because on days like today, he gets an earful!

3 comments:

The Mudrows said...

I am sorry that you are homesick I am sure that it is so hard to live so far away from your family, but hang in there it will get better. I am sure the yucky cold weather has a lot to do with it so think of a sunny place and pretend your there sometimes that works for me when i am down good luck and take care

Julie said...

I'm sorry that your homesick--when I get that way I call my sisters and mom A LOT! I hear we'll be seeing you soon! I look forward to it.

Michelle said...

Being homesick is hard. I know that when your emotions aren't balanced everything else is all out of whack too. That's me anyways. Being homesick can definitely throw your emotions off balance.